Honolulu, Hawaii has long been considered one of the most desirable real estate markets on earth. According to the results of 2010's Harris Poll of the most desirable states to live in the nation, Baby Boomers (current age 46 to 64) and Matures (current age 65 and over) stated Hawaii as their number one pick. If you are ready to make the move to the Aloha state, be prepared to have a sizable down payment amassed and a credit score well above the 720 mark in order to qualify for the lowest interest rate on a jumbo mortgage, as that is the winning combination to make Honolulu homeownership a reality.
In 2008, the home value of the average Honolulu single family detached home was a whopping $915,487. Of course there is that 1 percent of the nation's population that can pay for that sized home buying transaction in full and in cash, but for the remaining 99 percent of home shoppers, financing a home purchase requires a mortgage. Although the price tag of a Honolulu, HI house may seem astronomically high, it is important to note that the national retraction in home values affected that city as well. Interested homebuyers who have always fantasized about living in Honolulu, HI should act now as the city is currently hosting a buyers' market. In addition to housing discounts, mortgage rates are historically low, making it inexpensive to borrow money and Mortgage Marvel can connect you to the best Honolulu mortgage rates available.
Not only can Mortgage Marvel deliver the accurate and up to date information quickly, the research process can be conducted without requiring any personal information. That way consumers who want to sit on the deck of their favorite Honolulu cofffe house to enjoy a cup of delicious Kona coffee while using a public wi-fi connection can feel secure knowing that Mortgage Marvel has their back.
|Loan Purpose:||Purchase||Discount Points:||0.00%|
|Purchase Price:||$250,000.00||Property Type:||Single Family|
|Loan Amount:||$187,500.00||Property Use:||Primary Residence|
|Credit Score:||740||Lender Location:||No Preference|
|Payment Type:||Principal and Interest||First Time Buyer:||No|
# of Monthly
Bank of Internet USA
30 Year Fixed
30 day lock
12777 High Bluff Dr., Ste. 100
San Diego, CA 92130
|FDIC insured and publicly traded (NASDAQ:BOFI), Bank of Internet USA, A division of BofI Federal Bank offers traditional mortgage services entirely over the Internet, without making you pay for the cost of a branch network. With Bank of Internet you get the benefits of a reliable and stable national direct lender and experienced mortgage specialist dedicated to helping you find a solution that is right for you. We respectfully invite you to inquire about your mortgage needs so that you can experience what sets us apart from our co (...)|
The interest rates, annual percentage rates (APRs), discount points and costs shown are valid as of 5/23/2013 10:05:59 PM Central Time and are subject to change without notice. Your APR will vary based on your final loan amount and finance charges.
The rates, closing fees and payments displayed above assume a down payment of $62,500.00. Monthly payment amounts do not include taxes and insurance. If an escrow account for taxes or insurance is required or requested, the actual monthly payment amount will be greater.